SIGN UP FOR
TEAM NIGHTVVATCH ESPORTS
NightVVatch presents HardShip 2
4th December 2022
START 7 PM GMT
This tournament is a kill-based tournament the objective is to get as many kills and boss kills as possible over the 3 maps selected shoreline, reserve, interchange and complete the hourly objectives.
GUNS ALLOWED TO BE USED
For this tournament, these are the only weapons allowed to be used within the tournament if any other weapon is found during the raid it can be used for that raid and cannot be used after the raid has finished.
– mp-133 – mp5 – m4a1 -dvl-10 – akm – as val -sr-25 -mk-47 -ump or vector .45 -m1a
ALL GUN ATTACHMENTS ARE ALLOWED INCLUDING THERMAL SCOPES
BANNED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS:
- Tier 6 armor and helmets.
- T7 thermals and impact grenades.
- Stims allowed zagisten, propotal, etg, sj6 – Max 2 per raid.
- All keys are banned!
In your container for this tournament all items are allowed except keys
- Scavs +1
- Pmc no dogtag +3
- Pmc with dogtag +5
- Guards +2
- Bosses x2 points for that raid
- Goons +10 per goon killed
- *PMC Kills are captured for each “???”, “USEC” or “BEAR”
- *DogTags are captured for each “USEC” or “BEAR” skipping “???”. Dog tags MUST be collected by the person who killed the PMC and are guaranteed once placed inside a secure container.
- *Scavs kills are captured for each “Scav”, “Cultist”, or “Sniper”
- *Boss kills are captured for each “BOSS” on that specific map
Special missions will be announced throughout the live stream and points for completing these missions. There will be a total of 3 to complete.
Reserve, Shorline, Interchange Only
MC Level 32+
Level 5 or below Armor/ Lv 5 Helmet
- – Daytime only is to ensure decent quality for our broadcasters.
- – Level restriction is to ensure players have enough weapons/armor/ammo to supply 3 hours of PVP
- – Armor restriction is to even the playing field for participants of a higher level/lower level
– Anything found in raid items on a dead PMC/Scav can be used for the duration of that raid without penalty but can not be brought into the next raid if against the starting raid requirements.
- Anything found during the raid can be used. Start each raid with the following rules.
- No T7 thermals and Impact Grenades and intentional suicide (unless last 5 minutes), ingame exploits, or cheating.
- Must start a raid with gun and armour to avoid being tagged and cursed
- Limit to Stims brought into the raid, being, per raid. zagisten, propotal, etg, sj6 MAX 2
- Be mature, stay within Twitch, Discord, and BattleState TOS
- Punishment for any rule-breaking varies from raids not being counted to participant/team disqualification, or a complete ban.
- Participants are allowed to suicide within the last 5 minutes of the tournament to submit their last raid in time. Anything submitted on or after the end will not be counted.
Tournament General Info
- 3 hours long starting at 19.00 BST with the last screenshots no later than 22.00 BST
- You are required to be streaming on Twitch at 720p with decent audio/visual quality.
- Your voice/text channels will be created and available within the days leading to the tournament.
- Points are gathered by killing, or completing objectives.
- All Kills will be captured by taking Clean and Full-Screen Screenshots of the first screen showing s showing ‘Kills’ at the conclusion of each raid even if dying with no kills.
- Screenshots will be posted within your thread under the group’s text channel and category, and are to be posted together before the start of the next raid.
- The information from these screenshots will be put into the scoresheet determining your individual and overall team score.
- You are REQUIRED to post a screenshot of your Character Stats BEFORE the start of the first raid and the END of the last raid.
- Your voice channels will be created by Team NightVVatch you are allowed a mod/coach for this tournament so please invite them to the discord if selected and let us know 24 hours before the start.
- The application forms must be completed in full by all the participants to be considered, all data is fully secured.
- Streaming on Twitch is required to participate in this Tournament. Live VOD must remain visible for at least 3 days after the streaming ends and shall be public.
- Players can contact their designated moderator or a head moderator during the event for questions or any problems that may arise.
- Screenshots of competitors in game profiles and stashes must be submitted 30mins before the start of the tournament and no longer than 5 mins after the tournament ends.
- NightVVatch admins and/or moderators will have the final say on in-game decisions and point scoring. With an appeal process available.
- NightVVatch management and admins will have the final say on any and all decisions including who competes in the tournament and reserve the right to remove competitors from the tournament at any time if rules are broken or cheating has occurred.
- Only participants and 1 named coach per group, there will be 1 admin/mod allowed in the voice channel during the tournament.
Any prize money to be paid/allocated to winners within a 48-hour period after the conclusion of the tournament and any outstanding issues.